Escape from Tarkov
Escape from Tarkov is a buy to play MMOFPS developed by BATTLESTATE GAMES for PC and Mac. In Escape from Tarkov you will find yourself in a modern Russian city that has sunk into anarchy where only the most capable shooters and tacticians will get out alive. You will assume the role of one of the mercenaries from either side of the Tarkov conflict whom has managed to survive its initial stages. Your objective will be to first and foremost survive, but also to escape from the ruined metropolis by completing various quests and missions. Combat in Escape from Tarkov is very much intended to be a simulation, consisting of elements like realistic injuries, environmental reaction, complete movement control, stealth actions, and much more! Character progression is also promising as it entails improving over 100 different skills of 4 different types: physical, cognitive, combat, and practical. The game even consists of separate online and offline activities so you always have something to do no matter the status of your internet connection! With realistic features and a dynamic world Escape from Tarkov promises to lend gamers an exciting experience!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BATTLESTATE GAMES
- Publisher: BATTLESTATE GAMES
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Online or Offline play
- +Realistic ballistics.
- +Unique character progression system.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 Bit)
- CPU: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 8+ GB
- GPU: DX11 compatible graphics card with 2 GB or more of memory
- HDD: 8+ GB
- Description: In Escape from Tarkov you will find yourself in a modern Russian city that has sunk into anarchy where only the most capable shooters will survive. You will assume the role of one of the mercenaries from either side of the Tarkov conflict whom has managed to survive its initial stages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Releases Spectating Client
- The first iteration of the new Spectating client, Spectator mode, lifts the fog of war allowing full visibility over both teams.
- Legendary Games Launches New Multiplayer Strategy Game: Year 0
- Legendary Games announces the launch of Year 0 on its platform and Facebook.
- Metro Conflict: New EU Servers and Game Update Available
- Two months after launch, Metro Conflict has received a huge update with new content and improvements