SMITE Begins Celestial Domination Adventure
SMITE Update 5.21 is now live on all platforms, and includes its fifth Adventure mode of the year: Celestial Domination. This means the limited return of a popular game mode: Domination!
In Celestial Domination, two teams of five players face off against each other across 3 lanes in this glimpse into SMITE’s past. Each team begins with 500 tickets, and those tickets are lost while an enemy controls one of three capture points on the map. Capture points are defended by a Sand Guardian, which players must defeat and then hold the point without an enemy standing within its capture area. Players must reduce the enemy team’s ticket count to zero to win the game.
The update also features the return of the Holiday Chest, with proceeds to be donated to Child’s Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3 Details Revealed
- Today Square Enix has revealed new information about Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3, including new screenshots.
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced - Be the first to try out this competitive new tank battle game