Gogogogo.com Announces Tata Blitz
Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today announced that it will bring a new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter to its platform with Tata Blitz. The new game is offered up in a lively and comical cartoon style and features a variety of interesting maps, Characters, Weapons and much more.
Tata Blitz offers a large collection of interesting maps with a lively comic style where players will experience its colorful and interesting scenic world. From the magnificent Egyptian pyramids, to Dracula’s mysterious castle, a dark foreboding swamp and more are all waiting to be discovered.
With four direction un-locking attacks, players can practice Tata Blitz’ combat in simple operation mode with three kinds of striking distance including remote, middle range and close range and three kinds of damage modes: point, line and plane making the combat a challenge to master.
Tata Blitz offers a variety of interesting weapons including firearms, thrown and close range weapons. Firearms are used for remote strike force and include pistols, machine guns, shotguns, rockets and more for players to choose from. Thrown weapons are middle range weapons with a striking force and include grenades, smoke, plank bricks and even mobiles. Close range weapons offer a melee strike force and include daggers, choppers, pipes and even a saucepan.
Role-playing is always a fantasy of gamers and Tata Blitz offers players a variety of custom suits from the glamorous Cleopatra to a Baseball player an R&B superstar or even the man in black. Suits can take a player from fried to villain and everything in between in Tata Blitz!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: Iconic Brands Hatch racing circuit revealed
- UK’s best loved racing circuit Brands Hatch is the latest reveal from My.com for their beautifully designed upcoming action-racing game, Wor...
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...
- Planet of Heroes Closed Test Begins August 30
- Planet of Heroes' closed test will begin tomorrow, August 30th.