Darkfall: Unholy Wars
An MMO like no other, Darkfall Unholy Wars relies as much on your skill as on the choices you make. An all new user interface, built for lightning fast combat, and unique amongst MMOs, connects you to magic or melee like never before. There is no tab-targeting -battles happen in real-time- blade and spell-fests where dice-rolls are replaced by your own cunning and guile. From heroes and warlords who have mastered many of Agon’s combat schools to the opportunistic mercenary specialists, selling their sword or spell to the clans for a handful of gold or the thrill of a kill, all can be equally deadly in Agon – if they have the skill.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Aventurine SA
- Publisher: Aventurine SA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Interesting concept, persistent, player-changed world.
- +Ability to flexibly change skills and powers on the fly.
- +Hardcore PVP for fans of the style.
- -Horrific UI.
- -Controls are incredibly clunky.
- -Corpse runs are less than fun.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Dual Core 2.3 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compliant NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Prepare for the most epic online battles in Darkfall: Unholy Wars. Unholy Wars delivers the fast paced, full loot player vs. player action, and the brutal, persistent clan warfare they are famous for, to a new legion of highly skilled gamers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Coming to Competitive Gaming With Major League Gaming
- Sony Online Entertainment and Major League Gaming today announced a robust partnership to introduce PlanetSide®2 to MLG's competitiv...
- Siege On Stars First Server Kicks off Today
- After success in the launch of Chrono Tales, Ray Media today launches Seige On Stars first server at 22:00 of July 10th EDT.
- WildStar Community Director Says Farewell
- A sad day for the WildStar community: Troy "Aether" Hewitt, Community Director, has announced he is leaving Carbine due to family tr...