Darkfall: Unholy Wars
An MMO like no other, Darkfall Unholy Wars relies as much on your skill as on the choices you make. An all new user interface, built for lightning fast combat, and unique amongst MMOs, connects you to magic or melee like never before. There is no tab-targeting -battles happen in real-time- blade and spell-fests where dice-rolls are replaced by your own cunning and guile. From heroes and warlords who have mastered many of Agon’s combat schools to the opportunistic mercenary specialists, selling their sword or spell to the clans for a handful of gold or the thrill of a kill, all can be equally deadly in Agon – if they have the skill.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Aventurine SA
- Publisher: Aventurine SA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Interesting concept, persistent, player-changed world.
- +Ability to flexibly change skills and powers on the fly.
- +Hardcore PVP for fans of the style.
- -Horrific UI.
- -Controls are incredibly clunky.
- -Corpse runs are less than fun.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Dual Core 2.3 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compliant NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Prepare for the most epic online battles in Darkfall: Unholy Wars. Unholy Wars delivers the fast paced, full loot player vs. player action, and the brutal, persistent clan warfare they are famous for, to a new legion of highly skilled gamers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales: Child of Destiny Welcomes a Big Spring Update
- On the heels of the #SharetheLove event from NTales in February, they will continue with bigger events with greater rewards.
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.
- Dark vs. Light Takes Over the Star Wars: The Old Republic Galaxy
- Today, BioWare and Lucasfilm reveal details of a new in-game event where players take on exciting challenges in the fight for control of the g