Darkfall: Unholy Wars
An MMO like no other, Darkfall Unholy Wars relies as much on your skill as on the choices you make. An all new user interface, built for lightning fast combat, and unique amongst MMOs, connects you to magic or melee like never before. There is no tab-targeting -battles happen in real-time- blade and spell-fests where dice-rolls are replaced by your own cunning and guile. From heroes and warlords who have mastered many of Agon’s combat schools to the opportunistic mercenary specialists, selling their sword or spell to the clans for a handful of gold or the thrill of a kill, all can be equally deadly in Agon – if they have the skill.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Aventurine SA
- Publisher: Aventurine SA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Interesting concept, persistent, player-changed world.
- +Ability to flexibly change skills and powers on the fly.
- +Hardcore PVP for fans of the style.
- -Horrific UI.
- -Controls are incredibly clunky.
- -Corpse runs are less than fun.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Dual Core 2.3 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compliant NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM
- HDD: 8 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League 2014: First Season Kicks Off
- Wargaming today announced that the first season of the Wargaming.net League 2014 has officially begun in a number of regions around the world,...
- WildStar: New Strain Housing Decor Items Revealed
- Carbine Studios has been rolling out additional details about WildStar’s first “Ultra Drop” – The Strain, continuing today with the an...