Cyber Hunter is an open world battle royale developed and published by NetEase. Going vertical is the name of the game here! Climb, glide, and dive your way to battle alone or with friends, and be the last one standing. Utilize fancy weapons, a variety of survival skills, and even various vehicles to seek out and destroy your opposition, or be a support and ensure your teammates survive and empower their destructive ways.
► Vertical gameplay: Not content to fight on a flat plan, Cyber Hunter offers diving and climbing as core mechanics, enabling you to experience the battlefield like never before.
► Unique weapons: A shotgun that heals? You can do that. Freeze grenades? You’ve got it! Develop the weapons that suit your playstyle best!
► Survival Skills: Medkits, invisibility, and enemy detection are just a few of the 18 skills at your disposal. Coordinate your skills with your teammates to truly come out on top.
► Vehicular Variety: Whether by land or by sea, ride in protection and style. Some vehicles will even let you carry two, four, or five people total, so bring a friend along for the trip.
► Customize your character: Male or female, create the right avatar for you. With dozens of options to choose from, making a unique avatar will be simple!
Cash shop is available for various items, ranging from $0.99 to 99.99.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: NetEase
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Battle Royale, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: -3/5
- +Battle Royale on mobile platform
- +Unique weapon effects and skills
- +Solo, two, and four player teams
- -Imbalanced weapons and skills
- -Somewhat stale gameplay
- -Some pay to win elements
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8.1/10; iOS 8.0+; Android 4.1+
- CPU: Dual Core 2+ GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia HD Graphics 3000 or Higher
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Cyber Hunter is an open world battle royale developed and published by NetEase. Going vertical is the name of the game here! Climb, glide, and dive your way to battle alone or with friends, and be the last one standing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 7 - New Romulus
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for Star Trek Online.
- Shotgun News 11/18: LOTRO, Red Blood, Yulgang Online, and More!
- Daily dose of MMO news from LOTRO, Red Blood, Yulgang Online and more.