Spirit Tales announces closed beta
KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.
Spirit Tales features a cute, anime-style environment with six character classes and the ability to become a Spirit Form while battling. The game also features a pet system, crafting, achievements, and PvP. You can find out more about the game in our new Spirit Tales Press Preview.
KoramGame also publishes Chronicles of Merlin, Indomitus, and Mythopolis.
Spirit Tales Screenshot
Spirit Tales Closed Beta Testing Begins March 15
Sunnyvale, Calif. — (March 1, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today that the closed beta test phase for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG developed by X-Legend, will launch on March 15. Players may register at the official Spirit Tales website and the company has also partnered with several gaming websites to distribute beta keys with in-game prizes.
With an extensive character customization and progression system, as well as in-depth pet capture and training, Spirit Tales offers unlimited possibilities for players to interact with the world. Its unique horizon view adds a refreshing perspective on the vast and whimsical environment, drawing extra attention to characters channeling their Spirit Form ability.
“We want players to be immersed in the world of Spirit Tales,” says Yann Wang, General Manager. “To that end, we integrated a wide range of customization options so that players can feel like their characters are truly one of a kind.”
In Spirit Tales, players will embark upon a journey across a colorful fantasy world, battling fierce creatures and capturing magical pets to call their own. Unlock a character’s Spirit Form to unleash devastating attacks on monsters or opponents during exciting PvP (Player vs. Player) battles. With six unique character classes to choose from and over 40 million customization combinations, Spirit Tales is designed to offer players a high degree of in-game freedom and an “Epically Cute, Massively Fun” online gaming experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Announces Supernova
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. announces the epic new addition to their growing free-to-play lineup, Supernova, set to launch on PCs later th...
- Legacy of Atlantis Update Adds Half-Beast Heroes
- The latest Legacy of Atlantis Patch Notes have been revealed, and with it come four new heroes - The Beastkin.
- Corsair Gaming and Team Dignitas Join Forces
- Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization Team Dignitas to collaborate on the next generation of Corsair Gaming products...