Battleline: Steel Warfare
Battles in Battleline: Steel Warfare are massive with each player using up to 4 tanks simultaneously consisting up to 25 players per team. Conquer enemy camps and push the battle line forward. Create Divisions and Nations with your friends and allies to conquer the world! Only by winning strategic contests at every level is complete victory possible. From tank sniping all the way to country by country invasion, Battleline delivers what RTS and tank shooter fans want! Battleline is the only game that brings tanks from the inception of armored warfare to modern day. Tanks from the earliest days can fight alongside modern armor at any time! Battleline mode allows you and your teammates to advance the Forward Edge of the Battle Area as a team!
Battle is not just a shoot and scoot exercise though; skills executed at the right moment can turn aside an enemy’s sabot or allow you to make that one in a million killshot! As you win battle upon battle your team and your allied guilds can conquer nations until there are no more to conquer! Keep a wary eye on your fellow guilds though, they can choose to launch a coup and fight you for dominance of any nation you have jointly conquered!
It’s not just you on the Battleline. You can command more than one tank in all of your battles. Create tank teams that can not only attack but scout the enemy in lightning fast recons, pursue them in vicious counter-attacks or act as the battalion defender!
Massive action and multiple unites: Battles are massive with each player using up to 4 tanks simultaneously consisting up to 25 players per team.
Objective-based battles: Conquer enemy camps and push the battle line forward.
Global teamplay with friends and clans: Create Divisions and Nations with your friends and allies to conquer the world!
Full Spectrum RTS: Only by winning strategic contests at every level is complete victory possible. From tank sniping all the way to country by country invasion, Battleline delivers what RTS and tank shooter fans want!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Creant
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique mix of RTS and shooting gameplay
- +Players of any level have an impact in battle
- -Dated title from South Korea
- -No matchmaking mechanic to balance the battlefield
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.x
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 256MB Video RAM (ex: GeForce 9500 GT)
- HDD: 10 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Requires PhysX support
- Description: Battleline: Steel Warfare is a real-time tank battle game published by Bandai Namco games. Known as "Blitz 2: Battleline" in South Korea, this game mixes RTS combat with real-time tank battle action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Launching in December
- UBISOFT has announced their online multiplayer racing game "The Crew" is currently set to be released this December.