Battleline: Steel Warfare Launches on PC
Bandai Namco has today launched Battleline: Steel Warfare for PC (on Steam).
Battleline: Steel Warfare will feature a new “Divisions” feature. Divisions are like guilds, and let players band together to take down their opponents. The launch also improves the game’s progression, making it easier for players to unlock their first tier of tanks.
In Joon Hwang, Senior Director of Digital Games at Bandai Namco Entertainment America, said:
Battleline: Steel Warfare is a fresh take on strategy tank shooters with an impressive roster of tanks to use in combat, and we are excited to bring the game to Steam and open ourselves up to a new group of players. Creant Studios has created a highly dynamic game that adds an unique strategic element to classic tank shooters, and we’re delighted to see players take to the battlefield.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
- Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
- Devil City Available Now on Mobile
- Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience.
- Shikihime Garden: Karma Koin now available
- Appirits Inc. recently announced that they will begin to accept Karma Koin, a prepaid card solution provided by Nexon America, for in-game pur...