Riders of Icarus Teases New PvE Content
WeMade has revealed more new content coming to Riders of Icarus, this time with a PvE focus. Players will soon discover:
- The Lair of Ienos. Available at level 35 with a daily quest, players can defeat Ienos in his lair to earn his Familiar Control Stone. Two random familiars will then appear from a pool of elite and heroic creatures, and players can attempt to tame one of the two. This will give players a chance to find rarer familiars, including those from Parna’s Coast and the Exarahn Badlands.
- The Tritael Rift. This new area sets the stage for conflict between the Fallen Legion and Tempest Dragons, and will feature mostly water, requiring Riders to use their aerial skills to succeed in their missions. Players will also discover The Breach here, a new high-level dungeon with Supreme Commander gear to obtain.
- The Gusting Isles. This is a new 10-player dungeon meant to challenge players like never before as they attempt to stop the titan Trauna.
The development team also promises more bug fixes, new systems, and new features. More details will be revealed soon on the Riders of Icarus blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape from Tarkov Last Updates
- Escape from Tarkov has released a major update for their exciting survival/FPS title which has over 70 new items in it!
- WildStar Reveals Engineer and Medic Classes
- After four weeks of re-reveals, DevSpeak videos, Livestream sessions and a whole lot of new gameplay footage, Carbine Studios is finally ready...
- BLESS Online Officially Launches in October 2018
- The BLESS team announced this morning that BLESS Online will officially launch on October 23rd, 2018.