Star Trek Online Season 13.5 Launches July 18 (PC)
Tensions will rise in Star Trek® Online, as captains will soon have access to a new update to Season 13 – Escalation. On July 18, Season 13.5 launches on the PC version of the 100% free-to-play MMORPG based on the Star Trek franchise. This mid-season update sends players on a dangerous prison break mission to rescue General Martok, voiced by J.G. Hertzler from “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.” Season 13.5 also introduces a Ferengi Admiralty Campaign and the new Endeavor System, which provides captains with special challenges for rewards.
Season 13.5 opens with a new featured episode called “Brushfire,” where captains are tasked with a mission from legendary Klingon General Rodek, voiced by Tony Todd. He requires their assistance to break into a secret Son’a prison to extract Martok, a powerful Klingon general played by J.G. Hertzler, who originated the role in “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.” The Alliance hopes that Martok will be the key to defeating the Tzenkethi, who continue to terrorize the galaxy with weaponized use of protomatter.
The mid-season update for Season 13 – Escalation marks the debut of the new Endeavor System, which offers captains new challenges to complete for rewards. Players can participate in a new endeavor every few days and earn immediate rewards for completing specific in-game tasks. In addition, Season 13.5 introduces a new Ferengi Admiralty Campaign, which lets captains send ships on assignments to earn resources in support of the Ferengi Alliance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Sea of Moving Ice Update Landing November 8
- Neverwinter has announced that the next story update for Storm King's Thunder - titled Sea of Moving Ice - will launch on November 8 on P...
- Firefall Halloween Event Details
- Red 5 Studios has announced their Halloween events for its beta testing of Firefall.
- Nexon/Grand Cru Partner for Card Battle RPG, Battlejack
- Nexon, a worldwide leader in online and mobile games, and Grand Cru, have partnered to bring the mobile card battler, Battlejack.