El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.
Merchants will need to earn the trust of the native peoples of these continents before being able to trade for new commodities and goods in the new Nanban Trade market, where players can strike it rich with up-to-the-minute price fluctuations. Two new dungeons are available in the update: the Leshan Giant Buddha in Sichuan province, and Fort San Domingo on the northwestern coast of Taiwan.
“El Oriente is one of our biggest updates yet, with nearly 300 new quests, 100 discoveries and 30 new ships for players,” said Jon Merriex, Producer, CJ Games Global. “This update also adds a whole new dimension for players who enjoy trading, and we can’t wait to see how high their profits go. Just beware, gold doesn’t offer protection from pirates.”
Uncharted Waters Online “El Oriente” Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Skyforge: Second Closed Beta Period Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that the second closed beta test of Skyforge, a highly anticipated sci...