El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.
Merchants will need to earn the trust of the native peoples of these continents before being able to trade for new commodities and goods in the new Nanban Trade market, where players can strike it rich with up-to-the-minute price fluctuations. Two new dungeons are available in the update: the Leshan Giant Buddha in Sichuan province, and Fort San Domingo on the northwestern coast of Taiwan.
“El Oriente is one of our biggest updates yet, with nearly 300 new quests, 100 discoveries and 30 new ships for players,” said Jon Merriex, Producer, CJ Games Global. “This update also adds a whole new dimension for players who enjoy trading, and we can’t wait to see how high their profits go. Just beware, gold doesn’t offer protection from pirates.”
Uncharted Waters Online “El Oriente” Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celebrate 19 Years of EverQuest with a New Progression Server
- Tomorrow, Daybreak Games will be releasing the Coirnav Progression Server to celebrate Everquest's 19th Anniversary.
- MasterXMaster Extends Alpha Test 1
- NCSoft has announced an extension to their first western alpha test of Master X Master.
- Update 8.5 Details Released for World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details for Update 8.5, the latest content refresh for its award-...