El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.
Merchants will need to earn the trust of the native peoples of these continents before being able to trade for new commodities and goods in the new Nanban Trade market, where players can strike it rich with up-to-the-minute price fluctuations. Two new dungeons are available in the update: the Leshan Giant Buddha in Sichuan province, and Fort San Domingo on the northwestern coast of Taiwan.
“El Oriente is one of our biggest updates yet, with nearly 300 new quests, 100 discoveries and 30 new ships for players,” said Jon Merriex, Producer, CJ Games Global. “This update also adds a whole new dimension for players who enjoy trading, and we can’t wait to see how high their profits go. Just beware, gold doesn’t offer protection from pirates.”
Uncharted Waters Online “El Oriente” Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution releases Netwar game mode
- erfect World Entertainment has released a new game mode in Blacklight Retribution, called Netwar.
- Check-in, Knock-out: New indie brawler signed by tinyBuild
- tinyBuild Games has made the next step in its bid for indie publishing world domination, signing incredible multiplayer brawler Check-in, Knoc...
- CABAL 2's New Free Update: AI ASCENT
- The latest free update to Cabal 2, called "AI ASCENT" brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more.