El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.
Merchants will need to earn the trust of the native peoples of these continents before being able to trade for new commodities and goods in the new Nanban Trade market, where players can strike it rich with up-to-the-minute price fluctuations. Two new dungeons are available in the update: the Leshan Giant Buddha in Sichuan province, and Fort San Domingo on the northwestern coast of Taiwan.
“El Oriente is one of our biggest updates yet, with nearly 300 new quests, 100 discoveries and 30 new ships for players,” said Jon Merriex, Producer, CJ Games Global. “This update also adds a whole new dimension for players who enjoy trading, and we can’t wait to see how high their profits go. Just beware, gold doesn’t offer protection from pirates.”
Uncharted Waters Online “El Oriente” Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet Launches Pre-Purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- The studio revealed that pre-purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live across territories in the West.
- League of Legends: Group Stage Week 2 - Worlds 2017
- We’re back and ready to rumble for the second week of the group stages for Worlds 2017!
- Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
- InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the ...