TERA: Rising – Corsairs’ Stronghold Preview
Corsairs’ Stronghold is an equalized 20-versus-20 battle for level 30 characters and above. When you enter the battleground, your skills will scale to the level 60 versions, and all of your gear will be standardized with the same number of crystal slots as the gear you were wearing when you entered. Players between level 30 and 59 will be able to earn XP in Corsairs’ Stronghold, offering players a new leveling path.
To learn more information about Corsairs’ Stronghold and TERA Rising head over to the MMOHuts Game profile page here!
To see the entire patch notes click here!
You won’t be able to play Corsairs’ Stronghold until July 1, but starting today you will be able to start downloading the update. Here’s what you’ll need to know!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.
- Underworld Ascendant: Reaches Base Funding Goal for Kickstarter
- OtherSide Entertainment has today passed its crowdfunding base goal of $600,000 for Underworld Ascendant, ahead of the Kickstarter campaign’...
- Sony Online Discusses Subscription Model Changes
- News from Sony Online Entertainment not only changes membership benefits, but teases a cross-title subscription plan.