TERA: Rising – Corsairs’ Stronghold Preview
Corsairs’ Stronghold is an equalized 20-versus-20 battle for level 30 characters and above. When you enter the battleground, your skills will scale to the level 60 versions, and all of your gear will be standardized with the same number of crystal slots as the gear you were wearing when you entered. Players between level 30 and 59 will be able to earn XP in Corsairs’ Stronghold, offering players a new leveling path.
To learn more information about Corsairs’ Stronghold and TERA Rising head over to the MMOHuts Game profile page here!
To see the entire patch notes click here!
You won’t be able to play Corsairs’ Stronghold until July 1, but starting today you will be able to start downloading the update. Here’s what you’ll need to know!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broken Bots PAX South Preview
- MissyS goes hands-on with the nostalgic and frantic competitive shooter that is Broken Bots.
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.
- Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
- IMC Game has confirmed that its new free-to-play MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will now launch officially on May 10, 2016.