Gloria Victis Receives ‘Deadly Harvest’ Update
Right in time for Valentine’s Day, Gloria Victis players receive the brand-new update, The Deadly Harvest. This update introduces a highly-anticipated feature in catapults. Unlike siege weapons in other games, the catapults in Gloria Victis aren’t static objects – they can be moved by players in the world itself. This adds a new tactical option for players and creates more strategies and player freedom. It’s also the prelude for movable battering rams, and a step forward for other objects to be added – ships, wagons, and mounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
- After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hu...
- Ashes of the Singularity v1.2 adds Newly Enhanced Campaign
- The update is adding the newly enhanced campaign which is complete with full voiceover for all dialogue, new missions, and new cutscenes.
- League of Angels III Receives New Mythic Hero and Angel Pass Makeover
- Daun, Prince of the Black Dragons was announced this morning for League of Angels as a new Mythic Hero.