Gloria Victis Receives ‘Deadly Harvest’ Update
Right in time for Valentine’s Day, Gloria Victis players receive the brand-new update, The Deadly Harvest. This update introduces a highly-anticipated feature in catapults. Unlike siege weapons in other games, the catapults in Gloria Victis aren’t static objects – they can be moved by players in the world itself. This adds a new tactical option for players and creates more strategies and player freedom. It’s also the prelude for movable battering rams, and a step forward for other objects to be added – ships, wagons, and mounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Primer
- At long last the biggest event of the year in League of Legends is here: the World Championship.
- Overhit's Cast Grows in Latest Update
- Overhit's latest update adds a pair of characters to the already massive cast, with Renga and Xanthippe.
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.