Gloria Victis Receives ‘Deadly Harvest’ Update
Right in time for Valentine’s Day, Gloria Victis players receive the brand-new update, The Deadly Harvest. This update introduces a highly-anticipated feature in catapults. Unlike siege weapons in other games, the catapults in Gloria Victis aren’t static objects – they can be moved by players in the world itself. This adds a new tactical option for players and creates more strategies and player freedom. It’s also the prelude for movable battering rams, and a step forward for other objects to be added – ships, wagons, and mounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Identity V Unveils Michiko, The Geisha
- Michiko the Geisha fell in love and ultimately met with tragedy, and mysteriously disappeared, never to be found again.
- Neverwinter: Undermountain Console Edition Updates Release Date
- Neverwinter: Undermountain’s launch date on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has moved to June 18.
- EVE Online: Mosaic Update Available
- EVE Online: Mosaic Update Available - Tons of new features available