Gloria Victis Receives ‘Deadly Harvest’ Update
Right in time for Valentine’s Day, Gloria Victis players receive the brand-new update, The Deadly Harvest. This update introduces a highly-anticipated feature in catapults. Unlike siege weapons in other games, the catapults in Gloria Victis aren’t static objects – they can be moved by players in the world itself. This adds a new tactical option for players and creates more strategies and player freedom. It’s also the prelude for movable battering rams, and a step forward for other objects to be added – ships, wagons, and mounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
- Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
- New World Press Preview Impressions
- Sandbox MMOs are difficult for me to get into, as a lot of them are PVP heavy with little to no consequences for demolishing newcomers.
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.