Guardians of Ember Starts Double EXP Event and Opens New Servers
Guardians of Ember announced that in order to accommodate the number of players trying to join the battle, new servers were added. North America, South America, and South-East Asia all have new servers that are up and running. The Open Beta for Guardians of Ember is also coming soon, and for those in-game, there’s also a Valentine’s Day event. This will last until February 17th and offers double experience. Gameforge also announced that there will be no server wipes, even after launch, so this is a prime time to get some level grinding in. Players interested in joining can click the link below to sign up.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet Launches Pre-Purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- The studio revealed that pre-purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live across territories in the West.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars March Update
- Aventurine SA recaps recent updates in March to Darkfall: Unholy Wars, plus reveals a subscription bonus deal.
- Dragon Warlords: Now available on Google Play
- Game Insight, a global leader in the development and publishing of free-to-play games for mobile and social platforms, is pleased to announce ...