RF Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RF Online Page.
RF Online is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with many fantasy elements mixed in. The game was originally published by Codemasters – the folks who used to publish Archlord, but is now published by CCR – the game’s original Korean developer. Choose from one of the game’s three factions and four classes and explore the planet of Novus. The game’s strongest points is its gorgeous graphics, high quality soundtrack and varied gameplay. The game has a very high quality ‘feel’ to it and that’s because it used to be pay to play when it first launched in 2006. In the video above, I created a Warrior and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about RF Online check out the official MMOHuts RF Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Reveals Warplots Overview
- Carbine Studios announced during PAX East this past weekend that WildStar is through the most intensive pieces of beta testing and ready to go...
- Legend of Edda Review
- Legend of Edda is a traditional MMORPG with very linear progression.
- MMOHuts Stream 10/17: Borderlands Pre-Sequel and PayDay
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the free copy of PayDay handed out this week as well as the freshly launched Borderlands 2 The Pr...