Angels Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Angels Online Page.
Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. Players start off their adventure in Angels Online by choosing from one of fifteen playable classes. After doing so – players are teleported to one of the game’s major cities where they can grab quests, trade or simply leave town to start grinding. The game has a built in ‘bot’ which allows players to level their characters automatically while ‘afk’, exactly like Magic World Online and With Your Destiny. In the video above, I created a warrior and set up my ‘bot’ outside of town and killed a bunch of monsters. To learn more about Angels Online check out the official MMOHuts Angels Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Launches Digital Magazine 'Let's Battle'
- Wargaming announces the launch of their digital magazine that includes exclusives on all of their titles.
- Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
- Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.
- Honor of Throne Launches Major Update
- NetDragon has released what they are called a major update for their first chess-based strategic action game, Honor of Throne.