Angels Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Angels Online Page.
Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. Players start off their adventure in Angels Online by choosing from one of fifteen playable classes. After doing so – players are teleported to one of the game’s major cities where they can grab quests, trade or simply leave town to start grinding. The game has a built in ‘bot’ which allows players to level their characters automatically while ‘afk’, exactly like Magic World Online and With Your Destiny. In the video above, I created a warrior and set up my ‘bot’ outside of town and killed a bunch of monsters. To learn more about Angels Online check out the official MMOHuts Angels Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Officially Launches
- Blizzard announces the official launch of Hearthstone, no longer in beta and completely free to play.
- Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Head to Poland this April
- Wargaming today announced details about its first ever Wargaming.net League Grand Finals, slated to take place on April 4–6 at the Multikino...
- Shikihime Garden reaches 1-month milestone; Celebrates with several events
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has marked the 1-month milestone of releasing their browser-based game Shikihime Garden on...