Angels Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Angels Online Page.
Angels Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. Players start off their adventure in Angels Online by choosing from one of fifteen playable classes. After doing so – players are teleported to one of the game’s major cities where they can grab quests, trade or simply leave town to start grinding. The game has a built in ‘bot’ which allows players to level their characters automatically while ‘afk’, exactly like Magic World Online and With Your Destiny. In the video above, I created a warrior and set up my ‘bot’ outside of town and killed a bunch of monsters. To learn more about Angels Online check out the official MMOHuts Angels Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.
- Magic: the Gathering: Snake Way Deck (Black/Green)
- This deck feels kind of like a gamble to me. If you don't get a solid start, there's almost no way to come back but I still love it.
- Jagex hosting SpecialEffect’s upcoming GameBlast15 Marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and the upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load, is...