Zu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zu Online Page.
Zu Online is a cel-shaded 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game looks and plays a lot like Outspark’s Fiesta Online. Start off by choosing from one of the twelve Chinese Zodiac animals and one of the game’s five playable classes. The game has an incredibly high level cap of 210+ and a gorgeously animated world to explore. In the video above, I created a Sun Warrior character and completed a few of the quests in the newbie area. To learn more about Zu Online check out the official MMOHuts Zu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2: Free Soundtrack Available
- Webzen has just released the brutal PvP MMORPG Archlord 2’s soundtrack (from Cris Velasco, known for God of War and Mass Effect 3) for free ...
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.
- Fifa World Review
- If you are familiar with the FIFA games and have played any in the last couple of years you must be familiar with the ‘Ultimate Team’ conc...