Zu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zu Online Page.
Zu Online is a cel-shaded 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game looks and plays a lot like Outspark’s Fiesta Online. Start off by choosing from one of the twelve Chinese Zodiac animals and one of the game’s five playable classes. The game has an incredibly high level cap of 210+ and a gorgeously animated world to explore. In the video above, I created a Sun Warrior character and completed a few of the quests in the newbie area. To learn more about Zu Online check out the official MMOHuts Zu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft Unleashed is now live
- Freejam are delighted to announce "Robocraft: Unleashed!" a new, game-changing expansion to their robot-crafting shooter MMO Robocra...
- Face Your Fears in KingsRoad’s Halloween Event Series Starting Today
- KingsRoad will see the special Soulstone in-game event hit the land of Alderstone next week.
- Felspire Rise of the Saint Expansion Goes Live
- Felspire is thrilled to launch its expansion: Rise of the Saint, bringing a new class, the Saint, who is revered to be the King of PvP.