Zu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zu Online Page.
Zu Online is a cel-shaded 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game looks and plays a lot like Outspark’s Fiesta Online. Start off by choosing from one of the twelve Chinese Zodiac animals and one of the game’s five playable classes. The game has an incredibly high level cap of 210+ and a gorgeously animated world to explore. In the video above, I created a Sun Warrior character and completed a few of the quests in the newbie area. To learn more about Zu Online check out the official MMOHuts Zu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Raiders Introduces New Chapter Update and Combo Attack
- Wakfu Raiders’ holiday fever is starting, which means that fans will experience a bevy of new additions this pre-holiday season.
- Lil’ Conquest Open Beta Begins
- Loygame has announced that their new economic strategy game, Lil' Conquest, has launched at lc.loygame.com.
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Dark Brotherhood DLC Review
- The Dark Brotherhood are expanding their base of power and battling the Akatosh Church in Anvil.