Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Launches Today on PC/Steam
It’s time, Warframe fans! Plains of Eidolon, the gigantic update for Warframe is finally here! The largest update in the game’s history opens up the world like never before! The Open Zone offers kilometers of areas to explore, from mines, caves, lakes, and rivers, with its own continual diurnal/nocturnal cycle for Tenno to enjoy. Things are relatively calm and safe during the day, no matter where you are, but as darkness falls, danger surfaces and only the bravest and strongest of Tenno can overcome this, and seldom alone! That’s just the beginning! Plains of Eidolon introduces an incredible array of fresh content. The range starts with a new glass-themed Warframe, Gara, with new weapons to wield and fashionable Syandanas and Helmets to don, a newly reworked Focus System for Operators to use in conjunction with Warframes to battle Eidolon at night, and a slew of additional content from the Mag Pneuma Collection, to new Mod sets, Achievements, stances, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
- As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Multiplayer Update Available
- Players of Hero Defense - Haunted Island can now take each other on in a fast-paced, highly-competitive synchronous 1v1 multiplayer mode.