NosTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our NosTale Page.
NosTale is a 2.5D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by Uforia – the same folks behind Mercenary Wars, Red War, Camon Hero and Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins. The game looks and plays a bit like Ragnarok, except with brighter more distinct graphics. Start off as a classless adventurer and choose from one of three basic classes at level 15. The game offers a ton of interesting features from player housing to 15 man raids as well as a healthy playerbase. Those who don’t mind the game’s graphics should certainly give it a try. One of my favorite aspects of NosTale is that the game has a lot of direction. Think of it as Lunia, but not as linear. The game’s main storyline is broken down into ‘acts’ which each have several long quests. Each chapter also has an introductory cutscene. In the video above, I created a character and ran around the starting town of Milano Village for a bit. To learn more about NosTale check out the official MMOHuts NosTale page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO's World Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy a...
- Knight Age Continues Sharing The Love
- Valentine's events will continue into March for Knight Age players.
- Elsword Introduces Monster Collection System
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, has introduced a brand new system to the game that allows players to col...