Cross Fire Mutation Mode Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cross Fire Page.
Fans of the Cross Fire, the free to play MMOFPS that looks like Counter-Strike, have a new game mode to look forward to! Mutation Mode will go live on February 11th 2010 and will be similar to the Quarantine mode in Combat Arms. In this new mode, one side plays as the mutants which are giant green monsters who have mainly melee attacks. The other side is played by regular soldiers who must defeat the mutants while avoiding their close ranged swipes. One hit by a mutant and a soldier will transform into one himself. Additional maps and guns are also being added with this patch so if you haven’t tried the game, now’s a good time. To learn more about Cross Fire check out the official MMOHuts Cross Fire page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Bestia Announced
- IGG's has announced a new game, Heroes of Bestia. A browser-based MMO, will have real-time strategy, RPG, and simulation game play.
- Shards of War Alpha Preview
- So far, there have been ten revealed Sentinels. Like most MOBAs, Shards of War has a theme or back-story surrounding their “heroes.” Here,...
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.