Loong Power of the Dragon Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Loong Power of the Dragon Page.
Gamigo is expanding their free to play MMORPG offerings for 2010 with the sci-fi Black Prophecy and the oriental themed Loong: The Power of the Dragon. This latest trailer for Loong was released during Gamescom 2010 and highlights the gameplay on offer. Loong is set in ancient China and is already very popular across Asia. The game has extensive PvP features where up to 500 players can battle at once. Combat looks fluid, and the damage dealt hovers over the enemies head. Loong will be going head to head with several other new oriental themed MMORPGs including Martial Empires, Kingdom Heroes, Hero of Three Kingdo, Dynasty Warriors Online, and many more. To learn more about Loong check out the official MMOHuts Loong page which includes more details, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rapid Assault Hits Closed Beta And Kickstarter
- Rapid Assault, a PC tactical shooter from Cornered Rat Software, is preparing to go into beta.
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.