Devilian – Dev Preview PAX Prime 2015
Trion World game devs show us the first ten mins of Devilian their new action RPG (aRPG) styled MMO, with the same isometric view and hack’n’slash style made popular in the west by the Diablo franchise.
The game currently has four classes: the Evoker, the Shadow Hunter, the Cannoneer, and the Berserker. Each of these classes can be thought of more like a character, as seen in traditional action RPGs. Each is specifically locked to a gender and race, treated like an individual character with their own story. The Evoker (female) is a spell-slinger class, which has control abilities that include the ability to pull in enemies into a damaging vortex. The Shadow Hunter (male) is a whip-wielding badass that has a variety of stealth and throwing attacks. The Cannoneer (female) can lay traps, minefields, and lay down heavy AoE damage. The Berserker (male) wields two swords and serves as a fairly traditional plate warrior. Trion notes that the hope is to continue to add additional characters/classes in the future.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Heroes and Halloween Events Arrive in League of Angels - Paradise Land
- Traditionally, the Knight in shining armor rescues the fair maiden in distress. In League of Angels - Paradise Land, the opposite is true!
- Camelot Unchained to hit Alpha Testing Wednesday
- The pool of roughly 8 to 9,000 backers can look forward to upcoming hour long tests throughout the coming weeks and a few stress tests going l...
- Legends of Aria Receives Biggest Update Ever
- Today there is great news for Citadel Studios and their upcoming MMORPG, Legends of Aria. The Final Alpha is now underway!