Devilian – Dev Preview PAX Prime 2015
Trion World game devs show us the first ten mins of Devilian their new action RPG (aRPG) styled MMO, with the same isometric view and hack’n’slash style made popular in the west by the Diablo franchise.
The game currently has four classes: the Evoker, the Shadow Hunter, the Cannoneer, and the Berserker. Each of these classes can be thought of more like a character, as seen in traditional action RPGs. Each is specifically locked to a gender and race, treated like an individual character with their own story. The Evoker (female) is a spell-slinger class, which has control abilities that include the ability to pull in enemies into a damaging vortex. The Shadow Hunter (male) is a whip-wielding badass that has a variety of stealth and throwing attacks. The Cannoneer (female) can lay traps, minefields, and lay down heavy AoE damage. The Berserker (male) wields two swords and serves as a fairly traditional plate warrior. Trion notes that the hope is to continue to add additional characters/classes in the future.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/13: SOE Live, Prime World, Everquest, and Brick-Force
- A look at the latest MMO news.
- Heroes In The Sky Declares an Intercontinental Occupational War
- GamesCampus today launched its 2nd annual US vs. EU Occupational War event designed for players across the globe to fight for their nation and...
- Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
- Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Fr...