Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to the first players. Everyone who signed up for a beta key, no matter how long ago, might be among the first to playtest the new game. During the first days of beta, the team will only allow for a moderate number of players in the game. After initial performance tests, the beta will quickly be opened to significantly more participants. The beta will start for browser only, with the launch of the Open beta, the game will also be available for Android and iOS. Players can set up one account for all platforms and play from whichever combination of devices they choose.
For more info, visit www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Summer Season Championships Set for the West
- Vainglory, the world’s leading touchscreen esport, will hold its Summer Season Championship live events in Seattle, Washington.
- Survived By Announces It is Ceasing Development
- After much deliberation by the developers of Survived By, they came to the decision that they were not going to reach the vision they had.
- Fractured Space Pushes New Ships and Crew for 6 Month Anniversary
- Edge Case Games today marked the six-month anniversary of Fractured Space by launching two new ships and 11 new crew members.