Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to the first players. Everyone who signed up for a beta key, no matter how long ago, might be among the first to playtest the new game. During the first days of beta, the team will only allow for a moderate number of players in the game. After initial performance tests, the beta will quickly be opened to significantly more participants. The beta will start for browser only, with the launch of the Open beta, the game will also be available for Android and iOS. Players can set up one account for all platforms and play from whichever combination of devices they choose.
For more info, visit www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.
- Neowiz Lays Out The Plan for BLESS Online's Combat Overhaul and More
- Bless Online is due for a series of major changes, much in the same vein as Final Fantasy XIV did before them.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 6 Blood & Flowers is Live
- Age of Wulin released its latest expansion, Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.