Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to the first players. Everyone who signed up for a beta key, no matter how long ago, might be among the first to playtest the new game. During the first days of beta, the team will only allow for a moderate number of players in the game. After initial performance tests, the beta will quickly be opened to significantly more participants. The beta will start for browser only, with the launch of the Open beta, the game will also be available for Android and iOS. Players can set up one account for all platforms and play from whichever combination of devices they choose.
For more info, visit www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (SEA) - Launching on May 2014
- Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited ("Asiasoft") today announced that the world's first English service of Phantasy Sta...
- Auto Club Revolution Wows Racing Fans with Watkins Glen Track Update
- To celebrate the start of 2014, Eutechnyx’ free-to-play online racing game and car community, Auto Club Revolution, today released the majes...
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Now Available in Europe
- KOEI TECMO Europe today announced that the tactical action game, DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires, will be available from retails across Europe for ...