Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to the first players. Everyone who signed up for a beta key, no matter how long ago, might be among the first to playtest the new game. During the first days of beta, the team will only allow for a moderate number of players in the game. After initial performance tests, the beta will quickly be opened to significantly more participants. The beta will start for browser only, with the launch of the Open beta, the game will also be available for Android and iOS. Players can set up one account for all platforms and play from whichever combination of devices they choose.
For more info, visit www.tribalwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Savage 2 Review
- It’s fast paced, furious, and gorgeous – and by combining elements from more than one genre, it’s accessible to a wide audience of playe...
- Brave a New Solo Adventure in Hearthstone's Monster Hunts Today
- Today starts the new solo adventure in Hearthstone - the thrilling and challenging Monster Hunts!
- EVE Online Players Gate Crash the Guardian's Gala
- As of today, players in EVE Online can join in the Guardian's Gala to fight off the pirates of New Eden for exclusive rewards.