Runescape Classic: Summer with Daily Riddles Event Available
The Druids of Old School RuneScape need your help! Their annual summer ritual to protect the world from evil spirits isn’t working and they need help to investigate why. Players will have to take part in the summer ritual and discover what’s missing. With a new riddle every day for the duration of the event, players will need to get their thinking caps on if they want to be rewarded with a Druid’s wreath of their very own.
There’s riddles to solve, headgear to earn, and trees that need to be hugged. So why not jump into Old School RuneScape today?
For more info, visit www.oldschool.runescape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDO Update 22 - Pirates of the Thunder Sea Dev Preview
- Turbine offers an inside look at Dungeon and Dragons Online's 22nd Update, Pirates of the Thunder Sea, improving guild airships and intro...
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class