Runescape Classic: Summer with Daily Riddles Event Available
The Druids of Old School RuneScape need your help! Their annual summer ritual to protect the world from evil spirits isn’t working and they need help to investigate why. Players will have to take part in the summer ritual and discover what’s missing. With a new riddle every day for the duration of the event, players will need to get their thinking caps on if they want to be rewarded with a Druid’s wreath of their very own.
There’s riddles to solve, headgear to earn, and trees that need to be hugged. So why not jump into Old School RuneScape today?
For more info, visit www.oldschool.runescape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civ: Beyond Earth Launch Review
- Civilization: Beyond Earth takes place six hundred years after the current era previous renditions of the franchise typically end at.
- Drift City opens the roads to Neo City
- GamesCampus has introduced a new zone and special events for players of Drift City.
- Lekool Adds Servers for Call of Gods and Thundercall
- Lekool has announced the launch of two new servers for its popular games Call of Gods (16th server) and Thundercall (2nd server).