Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
The Kickstarter launches with a $250,000 base goal to help complete the game and release it across PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One at the end of 2016. Additional stretch goal tiers have been set by the team to encourage backers to continue their support.
You can find all the details and learn more about the game and the campaign on the Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Reveal Trailers Compilation Post
- It's happening! EST Soft is at last pushing ahead with focus group beta testing for long awaited action MMORPG, Cabal 2!
- Heroes of the Storm Xul Hero Review
- I’ll be honest, Xul isn’t perfect when it comes to balance. But you cannot expect a new hero release to be perfect.
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.