Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
The Kickstarter launches with a $250,000 base goal to help complete the game and release it across PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One at the end of 2016. Additional stretch goal tiers have been set by the team to encourage backers to continue their support.
You can find all the details and learn more about the game and the campaign on the Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.
- Guild Wars 2 Announces Weekend Update And Event
- ArenaNet has announced that it will launch a new mini-expansion and event this November 15 for Guild Wars 2.
- MU Classic: Introducing the Archer and Magic Gladiator
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Archer and Magic Gladiator classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a ...