Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
The Kickstarter launches with a $250,000 base goal to help complete the game and release it across PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One at the end of 2016. Additional stretch goal tiers have been set by the team to encourage backers to continue their support.
You can find all the details and learn more about the game and the campaign on the Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Under Siege in the Iron Invasion
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the Iron Invasion, the latest content update for the fan-f...
- Top 10 Best MMOFPS Shooters
- With the explosive growth of the MMO industry, it's not surprising that more and more MMOFPS games are being released each year.
- RuneScape Opens Combat Beta Weekend To Members
- Jagex has opened its Evolution of Combat beta to all RuneScape members this weekend.