Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
The Kickstarter launches with a $250,000 base goal to help complete the game and release it across PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One at the end of 2016. Additional stretch goal tiers have been set by the team to encourage backers to continue their support.
You can find all the details and learn more about the game and the campaign on the Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 11.5 Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Season 11.5 is now available.
- Albion Online's Exclusive Alpha Test Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive announces the start of their two week alpha test for Albion Online.
- Quake Live Finally Leaves Beta
- On August 6, 2010 Quake Live finally entered full release. It had been operating in open beta testing before that. Two optional subscription t...