Loong Power of the Dragon Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Loong Power of the Dragon Page.
Gamigo is expanding their free to play MMORPG offerings for 2010 with the sci-fi Black Prophecy and the oriental themed Loong: The Power of the Dragon. This latest trailer for Loong was released during Gamescom 2010 and highlights the gameplay on offer. Loong is set in ancient China and is already very popular across Asia. The game has extensive PvP features where up to 500 players can battle at once. Combat looks fluid, and the damage dealt hovers over the enemies head. Loong will be going head to head with several other new oriental themed MMORPGs including Martial Empires, Kingdom Heroes, Hero of Three Kingdo, Dynasty Warriors Online, and many more. To learn more about Loong check out the official MMOHuts Loong page which includes more details, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.
- GoD Factory: Wingmen Opens for Public Preview with New Trailer and Kickstarter
- Nine Dot Studios brings us a fantastic vision of interstellar space wars in a new four versus four title that's just hit the Kickstarter ...
- SMITE Patch Preview: Pins and Dolls
- Today Hirez Studios revealed what's coming in their next patch to third person Mythology MOBA, SMITE via Twitch livestream.