EverQuest 2 Gameplay – First Look HD (F2P)
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EverQuest 2 Page.
EverQuest 2 is a 3D fantasy MMORPG by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind Free Realms, Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard, Pirates of the Burning Sea and numerous other MMORPGs. The game was originally released in 2004 as a pay to play game but re-launched on August 19, 2010 as a free to play game. Free to play users have some restrictions, but the game has a lot of content to offer. In the video above, I created my character, completed a few quests and killed a few enemies. EverQuest 2 check out the official MMOHuts EverQuest 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander Introduces Auto-pathing
- New from GTArcade: Ruin mode in Hero Commander is a giant battlefield where players can spend lots of time moving from one place to the next. ...
- Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
- The latest update to hit Gloria Victis' alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs.
- Duel of Summoners Deals Holiday Cheer in Seasonal Update
- It's time for the first major update for Duel of Summoners, the card game based on the Mabinogi Universe.