Infinite Crisis – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Infinite Crisis had a huge booth at PAX East this year with a $25,000 pro tournament going on as well as an amateur tournament with a $5,000 prize pool. I got the chance to interview the Executive Producer on the game about it’s future plans with eSports, how they go about creating styles for the various characters, and what makes them different.
Infinite Crisis is a MOBA style game set in the DC Universe that has been twisted upon itself. A wide variety of the traditional DC Heroes and Villains have been re imagined, many in startling new ways. This gives many new ways to team up against the opposition, as each character has their own unique skills and abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Hosts Month of Classic Servers
- InnoGames celebrates its 10th anniversary by hosting a series of classic servers for its legendary online games: Tribal Wars, Grepolis and The
- Hero Commander Introduces Auto-pathing
- New from GTArcade: Ruin mode in Hero Commander is a giant battlefield where players can spend lots of time moving from one place to the next. ...
- King of Kings 3 Chinese New Year Celebration
- King of Kings 3 is set to celebrate Chinese New Year with several events.