Infinite Crisis – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Infinite Crisis had a huge booth at PAX East this year with a $25,000 pro tournament going on as well as an amateur tournament with a $5,000 prize pool. I got the chance to interview the Executive Producer on the game about it’s future plans with eSports, how they go about creating styles for the various characters, and what makes them different.
Infinite Crisis is a MOBA style game set in the DC Universe that has been twisted upon itself. A wide variety of the traditional DC Heroes and Villains have been re imagined, many in startling new ways. This gives many new ways to team up against the opposition, as each character has their own unique skills and abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mad May announced for RuneScape players
- Jagex has announced plans for next month's events in RuneScape.
- War Thunder Gladiators.WT 4x4 Finals Streaming This Weekend
- Catch the streaming schedule for War Thunder's Gladiators.WT 4x4 tournament on March 29 and 30.
- Black Gold Online (Russia): Open Beta Test Underway
- NIKITA ONLINE makes an announcement on the beginning of the open beta test for Black Gold Online: all the access limitations have been lifted ...