Infinite Crisis – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
Infinite Crisis had a huge booth at PAX East this year with a $25,000 pro tournament going on as well as an amateur tournament with a $5,000 prize pool. I got the chance to interview the Executive Producer on the game about it’s future plans with eSports, how they go about creating styles for the various characters, and what makes them different.
Infinite Crisis is a MOBA style game set in the DC Universe that has been twisted upon itself. A wide variety of the traditional DC Heroes and Villains have been re imagined, many in startling new ways. This gives many new ways to team up against the opposition, as each character has their own unique skills and abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.
- RaiderZ Zone Overview - Rengot Village
- Perfect World continues the zone overview for RaiderZ with the vicious Rengot Tribe and Rengot village!
- Rise of Immortals unlocks Immortals for New Year's weekend
- Petroglyph announced in an email newsletter that it would unlock all Immortals this weekend for players to try out for free.