Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
Marvel Heroes introduces a new feature with its update today: Team Ups.
Based on the original Team-Up comic series, Team-Ups allow you to recruit your favorite heroes to fight at your side. The first wave of Team-Ups include Spider-Man, Falcon, Firestar, and Magik.
Each Team-Up has its own power set, selectable through talent grids, to enhance your gameplay and add new elements to the game. Each also has four item slots to equip with dedicated Team-Up gear. You can find out more about the new system in this FAQ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online: Legends PvE Mode and More Released
- Today DC Universe Online (DCUO) launched a new game mode: Legends PvE, which allows players to play some of the game’s most exciting group i...
- GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
- The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.
- MMORPGs in China
- Even though free to play MMOs are getting more and more popular in North America and Europe, they're still nothing compared to China.