Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
Marvel Heroes introduces a new feature with its update today: Team Ups.
Based on the original Team-Up comic series, Team-Ups allow you to recruit your favorite heroes to fight at your side. The first wave of Team-Ups include Spider-Man, Falcon, Firestar, and Magik.
Each Team-Up has its own power set, selectable through talent grids, to enhance your gameplay and add new elements to the game. Each also has four item slots to equip with dedicated Team-Up gear. You can find out more about the new system in this FAQ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR The Gemini Deception Now Available
- The GEMINI Deception is available now to all SWTOR players and raises the stakes as the Outlander prepares for the ultimate showdown.
- 13-Year Old Runescape Questline Concludes in 'Pieces of Hate'
- Runescape sets sail on the high seas today, as Pieces of Hate unlocks, concluding a 13-year old pirate quest series.
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.