Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
Marvel Heroes introduces a new feature with its update today: Team Ups.
Based on the original Team-Up comic series, Team-Ups allow you to recruit your favorite heroes to fight at your side. The first wave of Team-Ups include Spider-Man, Falcon, Firestar, and Magik.
Each Team-Up has its own power set, selectable through talent grids, to enhance your gameplay and add new elements to the game. Each also has four item slots to equip with dedicated Team-Up gear. You can find out more about the new system in this FAQ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales Drops Largest Update Yet
- RuleMakr, developer of NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched their biggest update yet - from guild buffs, UI changes and more!
- Paladins OB64 Discussion
- Paladins OB64 is a pretty divisive subject right now. But I made a fresh account and played around, and honestly? Still digging it.
- LawBreakers Hosts Open Beta Event
- Starting today at 9 am PDT, for the very first time, the LawBreakers PC beta is open to all gamers via Steam.