The Elder Scrolls: Legends – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde talks with Lead Developer Luis Scott-Vargas to get the inside scoop on The Elder Scrolls: Legends straight from E3 2016!
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a strategy card game that explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore. Whether you have 10 minutes or ten hours, Legends provides a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master. Built with all levels of players in mind, Legends offers accessible gameplay for beginners who want to jump in and get started quickly, and the game’s depth keeps expert players engaged. With a wide variety of deck types and strategies, no two games are ever the same.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Janus Patch Notes Arrive with Huge Changes
- Hirez Studios has confirmed the kit of the upcoming Roman god of portals and beginnings, Janus, set to join the roster of mythological titans ...
- Luvinia Online Bumps Level Cap to Prepare for WINGS
- Luvinia's level cap is bumped up as the game prepares for the WINGS expansion in March 2013.
- Elsword Launches the Final Chapter in Dungeons of Sander Saga
- Kill3rCombo announces new content arriving in Elsword that includes two new dungeons, two fields, and a level cap increase.