The Elder Scrolls: Legends – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde talks with Lead Developer Luis Scott-Vargas to get the inside scoop on The Elder Scrolls: Legends straight from E3 2016!
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a strategy card game that explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore. Whether you have 10 minutes or ten hours, Legends provides a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master. Built with all levels of players in mind, Legends offers accessible gameplay for beginners who want to jump in and get started quickly, and the game’s depth keeps expert players engaged. With a wide variety of deck types and strategies, no two games are ever the same.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Season 11 Part 1 is now Available
- MU Online released the Season 11 Part 1 today, a new content patch inviting players to Ferea.
- Plarium Launches Soldiers Inc. for Facebook
- Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social and mobile games, has announced the worldwide release of the massively mult...
- Two New Unannounced MMORPGs by Outspark Coming Soon
- Two new unannounced Outspark titles will be launching into closed beta service somewhere in March / April. More information will be available ...