Yulgang 2 Sea Unleashes Martial Arts Madness as Open Beta Approaches
Players lucky enough to experience Cubizone’s closed beta test for Yulgang 2 last month will be glad to know that the wait for open beta won’t be a long way. Starting January 14th at 3pm (GMT+8), the servers will burst wide open with plenty of improvements garnered from CB feedback and plenty of opportunities for new players to test their might in its action martial arts combat system.
Players from the closed beta test will have all their information wiped so all users will be on the same level when the servers open. Those that participated in the CB can still utilize the same client and account to hop into the game.
Players can sign-up for open beta now by following this guide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forza Motorsports 6: APEX Beta Preview
- To be honest, I was surprised to see Forza being available for free on the Windows 10 store.
- The Repopulation: New 14.12.1 build available
- The Repopulation development team has recently updated their sandbox MMORPG with a brand new update, which includes changes to combat, skill g...
- Warface: Siberia setting coming soon
- The stunning new Co-op setting, Operation Cold Peak, will test experienced players to their limits as they target a secluded stronghold locate...