Yulgang 2 Sea Unleashes Martial Arts Madness as Open Beta Approaches
Players lucky enough to experience Cubizone’s closed beta test for Yulgang 2 last month will be glad to know that the wait for open beta won’t be a long way. Starting January 14th at 3pm (GMT+8), the servers will burst wide open with plenty of improvements garnered from CB feedback and plenty of opportunities for new players to test their might in its action martial arts combat system.
Players from the closed beta test will have all their information wiped so all users will be on the same level when the servers open. Those that participated in the CB can still utilize the same client and account to hop into the game.
Players can sign-up for open beta now by following this guide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
- Changes to Guild Battles in latest Summoners War update
- Com2us announced the latest update, Version 1.7.0, to Summoners War that features guild battle changes, a new monster, and EU server.
- SMITE Reveals Freya
- Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE.