Kickstarter Looks Back at 2013
Kickstarter – that well known name that has revolutionized crowdfunding across all walks of life – has released a slideshow today looking back at the highlights of 2013. 3 million people have pledged $480 million this past year to projects – and we think that’s pretty cool.
Among the highlighted projects in the web presentation are Oculus Rift, the virtual reality headset that is already making significant headway into the gaming world; and Ouya, the Android-based console which is already supporting over 500 titles.
You can check out the full presentation here, which includes some other interesting and monumental Kickstarter projects outside the gaming world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends 2016 Interview - Clubs and Crafting
- With the arrival of Season 6, I had a chance to question the Product Managers of League of Legends to talk clubs and crafting.
- Warframe PS4 and Xbox One Get Update 14.5
- Update 14.5 has plenty of content to keep fans busy.
- War of the Vikings: Now Available
- Paradox Interactive, the fearsome digital warriors of Northern Europe, have today unleashed War of The Vikings, their all-new skill-based mult...