Kickstarter Looks Back at 2013
Kickstarter – that well known name that has revolutionized crowdfunding across all walks of life – has released a slideshow today looking back at the highlights of 2013. 3 million people have pledged $480 million this past year to projects – and we think that’s pretty cool.
Among the highlighted projects in the web presentation are Oculus Rift, the virtual reality headset that is already making significant headway into the gaming world; and Ouya, the Android-based console which is already supporting over 500 titles.
You can check out the full presentation here, which includes some other interesting and monumental Kickstarter projects outside the gaming world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- OceanView Update Arrives for Revelation Online
- Build a villa where the sky touches the ocean in this latest Revelation Online update from NetEase and My.com.
- Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey Game Review
- Ojogo reviews Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey, a premium mobile RPG that harkens back to old school titles with a brand new story and crisp visuals.
- Project Chasers: New cross-platform action game hits Indiegogo
- Game developers Amit Ravid and Natanel Yosef are actively seeking further support to complete their project – a high-speed, multiplayer chas...