Garbage Pail Kids Mobile Game Now Available on iOS
The Garbage Pail Kids are back! On iOS anyway, as the new Garbage Pail Kids Mobile Game has arrived. Garbage Pail Kids: The Game is a card collecting/strategy mobile RPG, exclusively on the App Store. The game itself was developed by Jago Studios, under license by The Topps Company (originator of the Garbage Pail Kids property). The game will feature many of the memorable characters from the original Topps cards from the 1980s, as well as some of the newer characters. Garbage Pail Kids: The Game is also a free-to-play game.
“An entire generation grew up with the outrageous and satirical character art of the Garbage Pail Kids, imagining what the cards would look like if they were to come to life,” said Stuart Drexler, Jago Studios Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “We are excited to bring these 80’s icons to mobile and offer GPK fans entertaining new ways to interact with their favorite characters— now fully animated.”
“When GPK was originally launched back in the day, mobile games or mobile phones did not exist,” says Ira Friedman, Vice President of Global Licensing at Topps. “Thanks to the giant leaps in technology since those early times, our fans can now experience the fun, the thrills, and the visual audaciousness of the Garbage Pail Kids property through their phones— whenever they want.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...
- MAINGEAR Announces Pulse 15 Gaming Notebook with RGB Mechanical Keyboard
- Maingear has announced today their latest Notebook, the next generation of the PULSE.
- The Great Equalizer: Kings and Legends' Tournaments
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, today launches the new daily Tournament system, a different way to compete ...