ArcheAge Update Introduces a New World Boss: The Black Dragon
The latest update for gamigo’s ArcheAge arrived (May 17th, 2019) and with it came a new, terrifying threat. A beast, black as night lurks in the skies of the Ridgeland mountains. Only the bravest of Erenor’s heroes dare tackle this beast, the mighty Black Dragon. The different factions, Nui, Haranya, and Pirates, have to defend Erenor against the dark beast. If the players succeed in defeating this mighty foe, the ruthless PvP battle for its treasures commences. Harpoons are no longer a threat to the Black Dragon. Heroes have to rely on their unique skills and excellent teamwork. Victors will have the chance to earn new Black Dragon weapons, which can also be obtained by awakening the Tier 2 Red Dragon weapons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CharaExpo 201
- Bushiroad has just announced CharaExpo USA 2019 will return for its second year in Anaheim Convention Center, on December 7-8, 2019.
- Redbana announces Closed Beta Launch for FC Manager
- Leading game publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, Redbana Corporation announced today the Closed Beta launch of FC Manager, the highly a...
- World Of Tanks Announces Update 8.0
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.0 for World of Tanks, making some major updates to the game.