Yulgang 2 Sea Unleashes Martial Arts Madness as Open Beta Approaches
Players lucky enough to experience Cubizone’s closed beta test for Yulgang 2 last month will be glad to know that the wait for open beta won’t be a long way. Starting January 14th at 3pm (GMT+8), the servers will burst wide open with plenty of improvements garnered from CB feedback and plenty of opportunities for new players to test their might in its action martial arts combat system.
Players from the closed beta test will have all their information wiped so all users will be on the same level when the servers open. Those that participated in the CB can still utilize the same client and account to hop into the game.
Players can sign-up for open beta now by following this guide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackwaves Roll into Cabal 2
- The new update features all-new gear and a real-time score tracker as players compete in the harrowing new “Blackwaves” instanced event.
- Heroes Evolved Announces American Championship Tournament
- The winners will be flown to China for an all expenses paid trip to meet the developers.
- Fedeen Games Reveals Forsaken World Mobile's Fashion Clothing
- Fedeen Games is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a "Top Developer" badge on the Google Play store.