Xeno Quest: Mobile MMORPG now available
NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced that free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, Xeno Quest, is available now on Android and iOS devices.
The lands of Xeno Quest are brought to life by the powerful Unity 3D Engine, combining fine artwork with advanced technology to create a fluid, fully 3D mobile gameplay experience. Players develop powerful Knights to utilize in turn-based combat, forge unique equipment and collect vast bounties of treasure as they team up with friends on special daily quests – or fight them for glory! Who will become the ‘Son of Destiny’ and use their power to change the fate of the world?
Xeno Quest is free-to-play and launched August 1st on Google Play and the App Store.
For more info, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ngames2014.xenoquest
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales reveals Guild Island details
- Spirit Tales and KoramGame have revealed new details about the Guild Island system.
- Firefall Releases System Requirements
- As a celebration of Firefall reaching 500,000 registered members, Red 5 Studios has released the game's system requirements.
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.