Xeno Quest: Mobile MMORPG now available
NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced that free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, Xeno Quest, is available now on Android and iOS devices.
The lands of Xeno Quest are brought to life by the powerful Unity 3D Engine, combining fine artwork with advanced technology to create a fluid, fully 3D mobile gameplay experience. Players develop powerful Knights to utilize in turn-based combat, forge unique equipment and collect vast bounties of treasure as they team up with friends on special daily quests – or fight them for glory! Who will become the ‘Son of Destiny’ and use their power to change the fate of the world?
Xeno Quest is free-to-play and launched August 1st on Google Play and the App Store.
For more info, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ngames2014.xenoquest
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unlimited Ninja: 15 servers to be merged into one
- Ray Media had arranged to finish the server consolidation two weeks ago. After that, 15 servers have been merged into one server. Parts of pla...
- Rappelz The Expedition Arrives in September
- Webzen has confirmed that the latest expansion for Rappelz, "The Expedition," will release on September 20, 2016 for North America a...
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.