World of Tanks: Showdown (8-Bit) Mode Announced
Wargaming is pleased to announce the new combat mode Winter Showdown for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks has gone live today. The new 8-bit mode plunges tankers into a winter-themed warfare environment with three exclusive custom built vehicles on a challenging map with new platooning options and special Gold rounds that can be used to heal teammates.
Winter Showdown offers 3 original 8-bit vehicles, including the powerful Mammoth heavy tank, the fearsome Polar Bear tank destroyer, and the nimble Arctic Fox light tank on an exclusive snow-capped battlefield. New mega platoons will be available only for this new mode which allows tankers to platoon with five players instead of 3.
The new mode also offers different game setups for players to choose from including two mega platoons vs. two mega platoons and 10 vs. 10 in random battles.
Players will also be able to receive a new medal Operation Winter.
For more info, visit http://worldoftanks.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies’ Public Open Beta Date Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the launching plan for the highly anticipated free-to-play Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, as the St...
- Get married in Luvinia!
- MMOHut gets a sneak peek at the GM wedding soon to come in Outspark's Luvinia!
- Metal Assault Adding Several Game Improvements
- Today, WarpPortal will be pushing a quality of life update for Metal Assault.