World of Tanks: Showdown (8-Bit) Mode Announced
Wargaming is pleased to announce the new combat mode Winter Showdown for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks has gone live today. The new 8-bit mode plunges tankers into a winter-themed warfare environment with three exclusive custom built vehicles on a challenging map with new platooning options and special Gold rounds that can be used to heal teammates.
Winter Showdown offers 3 original 8-bit vehicles, including the powerful Mammoth heavy tank, the fearsome Polar Bear tank destroyer, and the nimble Arctic Fox light tank on an exclusive snow-capped battlefield. New mega platoons will be available only for this new mode which allows tankers to platoon with five players instead of 3.
The new mode also offers different game setups for players to choose from including two mega platoons vs. two mega platoons and 10 vs. 10 in random battles.
Players will also be able to receive a new medal Operation Winter.
For more info, visit http://worldoftanks.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom's World Comes To Life
- New screenshots showcase the lovely backdrop in Aura Kingdom by Aeria Games.
- Perfect World Entertaiment annouces "Dawn of the Immortals"
- Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS® and Android ...
- Shaiya Under Siege in the Iron Invasion
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the Iron Invasion, the latest content update for the fan-f...