World of Tanks: Showdown (8-Bit) Mode Announced
Wargaming is pleased to announce the new combat mode Winter Showdown for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks has gone live today. The new 8-bit mode plunges tankers into a winter-themed warfare environment with three exclusive custom built vehicles on a challenging map with new platooning options and special Gold rounds that can be used to heal teammates.
Winter Showdown offers 3 original 8-bit vehicles, including the powerful Mammoth heavy tank, the fearsome Polar Bear tank destroyer, and the nimble Arctic Fox light tank on an exclusive snow-capped battlefield. New mega platoons will be available only for this new mode which allows tankers to platoon with five players instead of 3.
The new mode also offers different game setups for players to choose from including two mega platoons vs. two mega platoons and 10 vs. 10 in random battles.
Players will also be able to receive a new medal Operation Winter.
For more info, visit http://worldoftanks.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
- Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.
- Warframe - Update 18 NYCC Review
- Digital Extremes, developers of Warframe, are working hard on update 18 and have been releasing some intentional leaks about the upcoming cont
- Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
- Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series' latest expansion Realm of Shadows.