World of Tanks: Showdown (8-Bit) Mode Announced
Wargaming is pleased to announce the new combat mode Winter Showdown for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks has gone live today. The new 8-bit mode plunges tankers into a winter-themed warfare environment with three exclusive custom built vehicles on a challenging map with new platooning options and special Gold rounds that can be used to heal teammates.
Winter Showdown offers 3 original 8-bit vehicles, including the powerful Mammoth heavy tank, the fearsome Polar Bear tank destroyer, and the nimble Arctic Fox light tank on an exclusive snow-capped battlefield. New mega platoons will be available only for this new mode which allows tankers to platoon with five players instead of 3.
The new mode also offers different game setups for players to choose from including two mega platoons vs. two mega platoons and 10 vs. 10 in random battles.
Players will also be able to receive a new medal Operation Winter.
For more info, visit http://worldoftanks.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load: Old School Nigel Detention Now Available
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter from Jagex, has introduced a new skin for the character of Nigel. The hero’s youthful makeover ...
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.
- Waren Story Releases
- gplayon has announced they have officially launched their latest MMORPG Waren Story, starting today.