Transformice Sequel Begins Kickstarter with ARPG Transformice Adventures
French Independent Studio Atelier 801 revealed an upcoming successor to their MMO Transformice – Transformice Adventures. The Kickstarter for this upcoming cooperative action RPG will begin on May 7th, 2019, with a goal of €100,000 ($113,000) before the campaign ends on June 7th, 2019. Transformice Adventures is scheduled to release on Steam and Mobile Devices in 2019, and will have players controlling brave mice, and doing battle with various animal enemies in a four-player cooperative dungeon crawler. Transformice Adventures will also offer roguelite mechanics and an expansive online social experience from the MMO predecessor.
Players will enter challenging dungeons and do battle using unique enchantments called Elisah’s Gifts, which will alter the mice’s skills and weapons. They can also customize their playstyle by choosing different skill-sets and unusual jobs, from journalists to botanists, and take care of their own personal pets who can join and help them in their quests. At the end of the day, players can retire to the local tavern to chat with their friends, and show off their best outfits.
Transformice, the massively multiplayer platformer game about mice gathering cheese, was released in May 2010 by the two founders of Atelier 801: Mélanie Christin and Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand. UpdatingTransformice on a monthly basis, the studio managed to grow the MMO to a landmark 100 million registered accounts. Atelier 801 has also released multiple other games across different platforms including Bouboum, Fortoresse, Nekodancer, and Dead Maze. Transformice Adventures also has an official Discord that interested parties can join.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Review
- Silkroad Online is a game that will please a very specific audience, one that takes particular interest in the unique PvP/Profession system.
- ArcheAge: Prepares for Alpha, Beta and Beyond.
- Trion Worlds and XLGames has just recently annouced on their official website for ArcheAge that they are currently preparing new updates, patc...
- New Aion Update Addresses Player Concerns
- A new update to Aion today addresses some of the game’s mechanics based on player feedback and adds incentives for players who have been abs...