Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
Independent developer Fatshark today released new details on the third of five playable heroes in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier. After having recently lost his regiment to horrifying death-magic, Kruber decided he’d had enough of army life and the incompetent leadership of nobles. With a newfound desire to return home to his native Ubersreik, Kruber found employment in the service of Victor Saltzpyre, a Witch Hunter of the Order. Kruber has assisted the Witch Hunter in the escort of a new prisoner – the Bright Wizard, an assignment which fit perfectly into Kruber’s plans, since their destination was his hometown.
”I’ve fought my share of battles against the beastmen of the woods, but these ratmen are different. The warherds are always driven by their bestial nature. They fight hard, but direct. The ratmen are cunning, clever.”
Learn more about the Empire Soldier on the official page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Makes Over $550 Million During Opening Weekend
- In its first three days, Call of Duty: Black Ops III exceeded $550 million in sell-through worldwide, according to Activision estimates.
- Skyforge: Berserker Class Revealed
- Today Obsidian Entertainment has revealed the ruthless Berserker class in Skyforge with a brutal new trailer. Wielding a two-handed chainsword...
- Endless Legend available on Steam
- Veteran Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are proud to announce that their highly anticipated 4X fan...