Villagers & Heroes Halloween Event Returns
The annual Villagers & Heroes Halloween event zone, Spooky Town, has returned. This special event zone is available to players of all levels and can be reached using the portal in Ardent City.
Improvements to the Spooky Town event this year include:
- Updated zone map
- Alerts when bosses are available to battle
- Improved chances of rewards
- New Web Witch’s costume
- 5 new mounts including Witch’s Brooms, Tarantula, Crypt Webling and Deep Webling Spiders
- New Zombie Claw, Spider Chelicera and Rotten Egg toys to bring mischief to your adventures
- Return of dozens of costumes and holiday items from previous years’ holiday event
More details about the event and updates that include improvements to the Android version of the game, releasing on October 25, can be found in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!
- Tales Runner Races to OGPlanet this Spring
- OGPlanet announces it will begin open beta for Tales Runner in March 2014.