Villagers & Heroes Halloween Event Returns
The annual Villagers & Heroes Halloween event zone, Spooky Town, has returned. This special event zone is available to players of all levels and can be reached using the portal in Ardent City.
Improvements to the Spooky Town event this year include:
- Updated zone map
- Alerts when bosses are available to battle
- Improved chances of rewards
- New Web Witch’s costume
- 5 new mounts including Witch’s Brooms, Tarantula, Crypt Webling and Deep Webling Spiders
- New Zombie Claw, Spider Chelicera and Rotten Egg toys to bring mischief to your adventures
- Return of dozens of costumes and holiday items from previous years’ holiday event
More details about the event and updates that include improvements to the Android version of the game, releasing on October 25, can be found in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International: 'Chill of Luneska' Expansion Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games, is proud to announce Ch...
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.
- Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
- Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft's user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on S...