Villagers & Heroes Halloween Event Returns
The annual Villagers & Heroes Halloween event zone, Spooky Town, has returned. This special event zone is available to players of all levels and can be reached using the portal in Ardent City.
Improvements to the Spooky Town event this year include:
- Updated zone map
- Alerts when bosses are available to battle
- Improved chances of rewards
- New Web Witch’s costume
- 5 new mounts including Witch’s Brooms, Tarantula, Crypt Webling and Deep Webling Spiders
- New Zombie Claw, Spider Chelicera and Rotten Egg toys to bring mischief to your adventures
- Return of dozens of costumes and holiday items from previous years’ holiday event
More details about the event and updates that include improvements to the Android version of the game, releasing on October 25, can be found in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ridge Racer Slipstream: New cars and features available
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. has gone back to the shop to design a new major content update for Ridge Racer Slipstream, a fast-paced compet...
- Ingress Mobile Review
- Ingress is a very ambitious game and it's one of the rare occasions where I can say that ambition has been realized. It's basically ...