Weapons of Mythology Second Closed Beta Begins
IDC/Games has announced that the Weapons of Mythology Second closed beta has just started. Localization for French, German and Spanish languages is now available, while Italian, Polish and Turkish languages will be added later in October.
- New during this beta test are the following features:
- Level cap raised to 40
- Level 35 MOBA-Style PvP Event
- Two new PvE Dungeons: Serpent Grotto and Skies of Yinli
- Level 40 mode enabled for Dragon Coliseum, Rabbit Ville Raid, and Hades Tower
- New Guild Features
- Daily Activity System
- Group Finder System
- French, German, and Spanish language support
In order to access to this beta, players should register at the IDC/Games website and get an invitation code from one of many websites that will be handing them out this week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's 'Dark Reaches' Update Hits PC Today
- The latest update for TERA on PC drops today, entitled 'Dark Reaches'. It brings a few major changes to the game to shake things up.
- Crush Your Enemies Release Date Revealed
- Forget about endless agendas and horrible waiting―this is war, not some stuffy board meeting!
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Begins Octopath Traveler Collaboration
- Square-Enix revealed the start of their first-ever Octopath Traveler collaboration within Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.