Weapons of Mythology Second Closed Beta Begins
IDC/Games has announced that the Weapons of Mythology Second closed beta has just started. Localization for French, German and Spanish languages is now available, while Italian, Polish and Turkish languages will be added later in October.
- New during this beta test are the following features:
- Level cap raised to 40
- Level 35 MOBA-Style PvP Event
- Two new PvE Dungeons: Serpent Grotto and Skies of Yinli
- Level 40 mode enabled for Dragon Coliseum, Rabbit Ville Raid, and Hades Tower
- New Guild Features
- Daily Activity System
- Group Finder System
- French, German, and Spanish language support
In order to access to this beta, players should register at the IDC/Games website and get an invitation code from one of many websites that will be handing them out this week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World Announces Open Beta Date
- Open beta for The Aurora World is only a week away, with plenty of surprises in store.
- WildStar Pushes New Systems for Quests, Leveling, and Ability UI
- A redesign is coming - read more about the changes to levelng, quests, and abilities.