Villagers and Heroes
Villagers and Heroes is a F2P MMORPG developed by Mad Otter Games. Experience the thrill of battling unique monsters, the satisfaction of crafting powerful weapons and gear, and the pleasure of building lasting friendships in a friendly community.
Sandbox Gameplay: Players are free to make whatever choices they wish using a deep, but elegantly simple sandbox system.
Bounty hunting: Earn huge rewards for fighting bounty creatures, either by yourself or in a group.
Build a Home: Design and decorate your very own home and/or farm.
Questing: Enjoy over 1000 different quests.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mad Otter Games
- Publisher: Mad Otter Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fun social features
- +Player housing
- +Good storytelling
- -Lackluster combat
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, or XP
- CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 2.6GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with 512 MB of memory or more
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...
- Swordsman: Open Beta Coming July 3rd
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman will ent...
- Legion of Heroes: Now Available Worldwide on Google Play
- Nexon announced that Legion of Heroes, the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) offering a PC-quality MMO experience for mo...