The Red Solstice – Pitch Black Update Now Available
The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today — in addition to offering 50% off on Steam… nobody else is on sale there, right? — the team launched the Pitch Black update, which adds a new map, new missions, a new boss, more skills, a new soundtrack and boosts the game’s visuals a bit.
It’s still in Early Access, of course, but it’s really great to see a small, committed developer get behind its game like this. User reviews (after 400+) are still “Very Positive” and the team is turning its focus to adding single-player content in the new year. For now, it’s a great tactical co-op game, offering 8 players some ridiculously hardcore combat against all manner of aliens/Martian monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA's IP Block Appears Lifted
- Word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that's the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban
- Nine Dragons Introduces Kunlun Expansion
- Just in time for the hottest days of summer, Nine Dragons has released its Kunlun expansion.