The Red Solstice – Pitch Black Update Now Available
The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today — in addition to offering 50% off on Steam… nobody else is on sale there, right? — the team launched the Pitch Black update, which adds a new map, new missions, a new boss, more skills, a new soundtrack and boosts the game’s visuals a bit.
It’s still in Early Access, of course, but it’s really great to see a small, committed developer get behind its game like this. User reviews (after 400+) are still “Very Positive” and the team is turning its focus to adding single-player content in the new year. For now, it’s a great tactical co-op game, offering 8 players some ridiculously hardcore combat against all manner of aliens/Martian monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Founders Program Announced
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced the launch of the Founders Program for Infinite Crisis, a new game...
- Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
- Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.
- Game of Thrones MMO Gets Official Name
- Bigpoint has announced that its Game of Thrones MMO will be officially named Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms.