Skyforge showcases unique powers of Paladin and Cryomancer
My.com, Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment have today revealed a new let’s play video, showing off more of the highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG Skyforge.
Join Development Director Eric Demilt and Class Designer Aidan Karabaich on a video tour through one of Skyforge’s solo instances, the Lanber Catacombs. Watch as they discuss the various combat mechanics presented in the dungeon, while showcasing the unique skill-sets available to two of Skyforge’s starting classes, the Paladin and Cryomancer!
Also announced today is the start of an exclusive Skyforge beta key giveaway, via the Skyforge Facebook page, as a special seasonal gift! For more details, visit; http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/facebook-beta-key-giveaway
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tibia Review
- Released way back in 1997, Tibia is one of the oldest MMORPGs that's still around and prospering. The game's graphics are very simpl...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announces Pre-Order and Launch Details
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will launch on Steam for Windows PC on October 23rd and is now available in pre-order.
- Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
- Aura Kingdom's new update includes Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and f...