Remnant: From The Ashes Launches Today
Perfect World Entertainment and Gunfire Games released their latest project today, Remnant: From the Ashes for PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. This new co-op survival action title is also a third-person shooter, set in a post-apocalyptic future. Dynamically-generated worlds filled with mighty bosses, secrets, and awesome gear, Remnant: From the Ashes promises endless replayability, with unique gameplay paths for all players. It’s available today for 39.99.
Gunfire Games co-founder and president, David Adams, said:
We wanted to expand on our signature sci-fi fantasy meets post-apocalyptic style, building a game around adventure, exploration and co-op. Remnant: From the Ashes is our passion project. Through our innovative dynamic generation tech, the game offers a fresh adventure each time you jump in. We hope players enjoy our re-imagination of ‘endless adventure’ as much as we do.
Yoon Im, COO of Perfect World Entertainment, also added:
Gunfire Games has created a unique gameplay experience that exhibits the studio’s creativity, ambition and expertiseWe jumped at the opportunity to help bring their vision to life and are proud of what the studio has accomplished. We know Remnant: From the Ashes will thrill challenge-seekers and surprise players looking for their next co-op adventure to share with friends. It’s time to fight the Root of all evil!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ Reveals New Name: Stellar Overload
- Today Cubical Drift are excited to reveal that Planets³ is now called Stellar Overload!
- Goodgame Empire Now On Kongregate
- Goodgame Studios announces the release of Goodgame Empire on the gaming portal Kongregate.
- Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf Early Impressions
- Originally, Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf was a game for mobile, a free to play turn-based strategy game.