Magicka Wizard Wars: Private Matches Available
Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today came to an understanding with players of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the Spellcasting Action PvP take on the questionably ethical Magicka universe. Starting today, Wizard Wars players can set up custom games, including the ability to set password-protected matches where only their friends will be subjected to their fiery electrified death rays. Players can also arrange matches between teams of 3v3, 4v2, 1v1, or every other combination of wizards that they can fathom.
Paradox also understands that while spellcasting is a fun activity for responsible wizards, some magic enthusiasts would prefer to observe from a safe distance, behind magic-proof glass. Magicka: Wizard Wars now also includes a Spectator Mode, allowing intrigued fans to engage in sideline viewing, in either follow-mode or free-controlled camera – whatever they enjoy the most. As an extra treat, Magicka: Wizard Wars has also added a gift in the form of a new Snowball weapon to the in-game store, just in time for the season of giving icy concussions to one’s friends and family.
All of the enticing new content is detailed here: https://www.wizardwars.com/news/custom-games-come-to-magicka-wizard-wars
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Carbine Studios Announces Business Model for WildStar
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios today revealed initial details on the business model for WildStar, the much anticipated sci-fi MMO, outlining the...
- F.E.A.R. Online Celebrates Christmas
- The free-to-play horror shooter from Aeria Games is getting ready for the upcoming holiday season with the debut of a new game mode.