Trove – Geode Launches Today
The latest expansion to Trove – Geode launches today. The latest update finds the Trovians on a brand new planet, with a near endless network of caves to explore. This free expansion also adds a new mode, Bomber Royale – a fast a frenetic free-for-all mode where players lob bombs at each other until only one Trovian is left standing at the end. Up to 20 players will do battle with a variety of different bombs to throw, demolishing the terrain and each other in equal measures. Trove – Geode is the next chapter in the Trove tale, with a new look and feel alongside a selection of new weapons, costumes, hats, mounts, wings and much more.
The world of Geode is filled with weird and wonderful lifeforms. Players will find eggs throughout Geode’s labyrinthian caves, hatching them into companions that will accompany them on their journey and reward them with special benefits on their journey. The first phase of this adventure has players collecting and exploring within the caves of Geode, but the greater mission will take place later on in this year. But there are tons of new things to collect and companions to find to prepare yourselves for the ultimate showdown for the planet’s future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...
- Ryzom Releases 'Jena Year 2602' Patch
- Ryzom was originally released in 2004, and is a 3D MMORPG running on Windows, Apple, and Linux, and is available on Steam.
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Preview & Tour
- AQ3D is (and isn't) a reimagining of the browser-game of yesterday, with new social gaming and MMO features thrown in.