SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a huge visual rework in the next patch.
In addition a series of yet unseen Halloween skins are being added into the game alongside seasonal ward skins.
Balances are widespread as well, though most impactful on Apollo, Freya, Rama, and especially Sylvanus. The full details can be read on the official pre-patch notes page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Anime makes European debut
- Nexon Europe has announced the arrival of MapleStory Anime, a fantastical tale from the acclaimed Mad House Studio, adapted from the world of ...
- Archlord 2: Latest Expansion + New Server Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 released its s...
- PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
- Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels.