SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a huge visual rework in the next patch.
In addition a series of yet unseen Halloween skins are being added into the game alongside seasonal ward skins.
Balances are widespread as well, though most impactful on Apollo, Freya, Rama, and especially Sylvanus. The full details can be read on the official pre-patch notes page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armagemon Joins Digimon Masters Roster
- Digimon Masters Online has revealed the terrifying Armagemon to its ever-expanding Digimon roster.
- The Repopulation Employs 15.7.2 Patch
- The Repopulation's servers have gone offline this morning to add patch 15.7.2.
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...